BEAR MARKETS AND BEYOND
Unicorns, narwhals, bear markets, cash cows and swans… they all appear in the global economic lexicon – but what do they mean and how do they affect our lives every day?
You’ll find some of the answers in Bear Markets and Beyond: A Bestiary of Business Terms.
This illustrated guide is created by Dhruti Shah and Dominic Bailey, and published by Portico, an imprint of Pavilion Books.
- Amazon Number 1 bestseller on two business book lists on day of publication
- WINNER Short Business Book of the Year – Business Book Awards 2021
- Selected by former UK Children’s Laureate Michael Rosen as one of 11 ‘Books to Make You Think’
- In schools, libraries and offices globally
- Featured in Fortune Magazine, BBC World Service, The Week, Mail Online, Financial World, BBC R4, USA Today, Save the Student and more
“I know nothing of this particular jungle and I’m sure I will benefit from this field guide.” – Sir David Attenborough
“They strike a good balance between familiar terms and those which are less well-known…” Money Week